Welcoming Japan – through Diplomats’ Eyes
- Roppongi Hills, Hills Café (Hill Side 2F)
5 – 9 October 2023
Award ceremony and opening reception
Thursday 6th October from 11:00am at Hills Café, Roppongi Hills
With the attendance of HIH Princess Takamado
Prince Takamado Memorial Prize, Grand Prize and other prize will be introduced.
Ceremony may change because of COVID-19
- Other venues planned:
- Nagoya, Central Park Gallery
Kobe, Hyogo International Association
Yokohama, Minatomirai Gallery, Opening Ceremony
Higashikawa, Hokkaido are planned
Dates to remember
- Primary Deadline for registration:
- Friday 23 June 2023
- Submitting photographs before:
- Friday 21 July 2023
- Please fill in and submit the Entry Form (enclosed) for registration to Committee address as below.
- A participation fee of ￥5,000/person will be collected at the time of registration.
The fee will be helpful to cover the printing expenses for the catalogue and in return, you will receive 5 copies of the catalogue when published.
The enlarged professional prints for display will be kept by Committee.
- Each participant should supply up to 10 images (by the prints of 2L size 127 × 178mm) of his/her selection of photographs to Committee no later than Tuesday 25th July together with:
- Flash memory or CD-R for Digital images (not by e-mail)
- The participant’s name on the back of each print to be identified
- Title / Comments of the photograph in English with Japanese translation
For further information, please contact:
Japan through Diplomats’ Eyes Committee
Attention: Shinobu Abe (Mr.)
4-14-4-1206, Ginza Chuo-ku Tokyo 104-0061
or refer to https://www.diplomatseyes.com