Reflections on the Heisei Era – Japan through Diplomats’ Eyes
- Roppongi Hills, Hills Café (Hill Side 2F)
8 – 14 October 2019
Award ceremony and opening reception
Tuesday 8th October from 6:30pm at Hills Café, Roppongi Hills
With the attendance of HIH Princess Takamado
Prince Takamado Memorial Prize, Grand Prize and other prizes will be introduced.
- Other venues planned:
- Nagoya, Central Park Gallery)
Kobe, Hyogo International Association
and other venues
Dates to remember
- Primary Deadline for registration:
- Friday 31st May
- Submitting photographs before:
- Wednesday 3rd July
- Please click “ENTRY FORM” and fill in and submit the form for registration
- A participation fee of ￥5,000/person will be collected at the time of registration.
The fee will be helpful to cover the printing expenses for the catalogue and in return, you will receive 5 copies of the catalogue when published.
The enlarged professional prints for display will be kept by Committee.
- Each participant should supply up to 10 images (by the prints of 2L size 127 × 178mm) of his/her selection of photographs to Committee no later than Monday 3rd July together with:
- CD-R or flash memory for Digital images
- The photographer’s name written on the back of each print to be identified
- Comments on the photographs in English (less than 100 words) with Japanese translation
For further information, please contact:
Japan through Diplomats’ Eyes Committee
Attention: Shinobu Abe (Mr.)
4-14-4-1206, Ginza Chuo-ku Tokyo 104-0061
or refer to https://www.diplomatseyes.com